Eye shadow is perhaps the most beloved cosmetic of creative makeup artists. An eyeshadow in the colour of those flecks would really bring out the beauty in your eyes. You can use different techniques and colours like a Glitter Eyeshadow Palette for example.
Eyes are the focus of your face; take care when applying eye shadow so as to flatter your eye shape and colour. The important thing is that the light colours highlight the spots while dark colours tame them down. The eyeshadow is applied for the good looking of eyes. The trick to creating eyes that will merit more than a second glance lies in the proper application of eye makeup, particularly the eye shadow. The intensity of the eye shadow colour must work well with your skin tone. There are different types of eyeshadows are applied for the different types of eye colour and size, the shape of the eye. Before applying eyeshadow we have to remember that colour, size and shape of the eye. The one tries with the help of light and dark eye makeup to make the necessary changes to give the eyes a beautiful appearance. Never share your eye makeup since it can transfer infections.
Tips for Applying Eye shadow
- Apply eye shadow primer from lashes to brows. It would help your eyeshadow last longer.
- Most eyes look better when the emphasis is on the outer corner of the eye.
- Applying foundation on the eyelids provides a good canvas to spread the eye shadow.
- For round-shaped eyes keep the deepest tones toward the centre of the eye blending upward from lid to crease.
- Using a fine, blunt-ended brush, gently apply the base colour to the entire lid from the inside to the outside corner and from the base of the lashes to the eyelid crease.
- A light eye shadow over the entire eyelid followed by a medium colour on the inner half of the eyelid can create a pleasing effect.
- Line upper and lower lashes with an eyeliner pencil.
- Don’t match your shadow with your eyes or your clothes so that attention remains with your eyes.
- Neutral shades like browns and beiges look natural while brighter shades like blue and green look dramatic and artificial.
- To make them look wider apart, keep the inside corners of the eyes lighter than the outer edges.